Ajax Kilgore

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Yarn, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Yarn

Yarn Member

[​IMG]
    Name: Ajax Kilgore
    Date of Birth: April 13th, 1978
    Height: 6'8", barefoot
    Weight: 275 Pounds
    Place of Origin: Anchorage, Alaska
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Physical Description: Ajax has an intimidating stature, and wealthy attire. He's almost exclusively seen in public with custom fitted suits, and a high dollar Omega watch on his wrist. His hair is jet black, and well groomed, he always has a clean shave. His eyes are a dark sapphire blue, and his skin is quite pale, especially this time of year.

Personality Description: Ajax is a man of few words, and normally he isn't talked to enough to have to respond. Much of the aura that surrounds him is mysterious due to his lack of common communication. Although when he is heard speaking it is in a low baritone, and straight to the point. He's a no nonsense type, but isn't just a brute, unless necessary.

#1 Yarn, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Rally, WeakLikeWeeds, piggs and 6 others like this.
  2. Yarn

Yarn Member

(These relationships are as Ajax sees them, a quote of his will be given on the individual. Like or dislikes will be attributed.)
    Relationships:

Those Closest to me.

Daphne Valentina- "My employer, and best friend. Anyone gives her a hard time, or tries to harm her, they'll be having some personal time with me."

New Astoria Relationships

Cliff Weston- "Seem alright thus far. Don't make me regret trusting you the amount I already do. "
    "Must add, kick ass mullet."

Marian Castle- "Very smart, and polite young lady."

Avery ??- "Talented with a hammer, and pretty. I'd say that's a killer combo."

Bonnie Hughes- "Met her a while back at the bar, but she seemed real riled, so I didn't introduce myself. She was a lot more chill when I met her on the street. The circumstances weren't great, but she seems cool."

Mark ???- "This dude is cool thus far. First time I saw him, Bonnie was being pulled off him and they were covered in pumpkin guts. Strange situation, but eh, could've been a lot worse."

Shen!- "This dude makes food that is bad to the bone! Love this guy! Was getting real tired of cooking shitty food for myself, and still am. But with a bit of Shen's buffet every so often, I think it'll be
    bearable."

Tom Spencer- "Tall bartender who does his job well. Nothing to complain about with this dude. Keeps my drinks full, and isn't bad for conversation."

Lil' Lemon- "She's a sweet girl, she accidentally hit that dog, but accidents happen. Helped her bury it. She's always very nice to me, seems she's got a soul of gold."
    "You're a lucky gal, and I appreciate your concern, it's comforting."

Cooper or Coop- "Quiet older dude. Although seems like he's a smartass with a good sense of humor. He's got some good style too."

Father Rhett- "Met a Father in the bar...strange, but maybe he's just real lax, like Methodist or something? Seems like a cool man, tall too, so that's a bonus."

#2 Yarn, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    piggs, Devon, Warden and 2 others like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want to point out DOB makes no sense if he's 28. Is he a time traveler?

4. El Cid

El Cid The Old Man (apparently)
    The Old Man

Maybe he's like, genetically engineered in like a big vat or something. He came out like that. Or a clone.

Manic Pixie and John/Jane Doe like this.
  5. Manic Pixie

Manic Pixie Murder Girl
    Staff Member Senior Admin Contributor

That would explain why he's in like the 5th percentile of height.

John/Jane Doe likes this.
  6. Yarn

Yarn Member

XD Obvious DOB mistake. Fixed it, thanks guys.

7. Manic Pixie

Manic Pixie Murder Girl
    Staff Member Senior Admin Contributor

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my big strong man

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Small update

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few more updates. (P.S. Unless a notable impression was left on him, Ajax won't write about someone unless they've formally been introduced.)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another small update.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tiny bump