Deceased Alex Simmons

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2018.

1. ROLEPLAYER OF THE MONTH

Winners for July:

Draco
    Joe

Both players won a FREE Item Rename.

If you'd like to vote for someone for August 

Vote Here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alex Simmons
    General Information
    Full NameAlex Simmons
    NationalityAmerican
    Height169cm
    Weight71kg
    Blood TypeO-
    LanguagesEnglish
    Personal Information
    GenderFemale
    Age19
    Date of BirthUnknown
    Former OccupationFarmer/Hunter
    Civil StatusSingle
    Motto"Being alone isn't all that bad...it's easier to survive"
    StatusDeceased

Theme Song

Appearance & Other Information
    A young girl who looks to be around 20 years old, she has long brown hair and sky blue eyes. She looks to be about 160-170cm tall and is pretty skinny, probably around 60-70kg. She is wearing a greenish-brown T-Shirt underneath a brown leather jacket, she is also wearing a set of blue jeans that are pretty torn and worn. A set of hiking boots finishes the look. On her back is a small backpack, there is nothing special about it. Around her neck is a small golden necklace with no distinguishable features.

-A small scar can be found above the left of her hip, it has healed fairly well.
    -A large puncture wound on the left side of her skull, presumably a knife or sharp object.
    -A moderate crush wound on the right side of her skull, the skull itself is fractured.

Personality
    She is a quiet girl who struggles to trust others. She will often try to avoid conflict and can survive entirely on her own if she must. However she does show some empathy to those she can trust. In general she is a fairly skeptical girl to strangers and can have some trust issues, but when you get to know her she is sweet and kind.

Storyline
    yeet

After the death of her parents a few months earlier, she had made her way to Port Falmouth, Illinois. She wasn't expecting much, nor did she have any plan, however her only desire was to space herself as far away from her home as she could, to escape the pain the memories brought her. Her initial run in with any survivor was a man by the name of Paul, he was a kind fellow, and while she didn't trust him a single bit, he did provide for her for a short while, before she left.

A few days later she came across what she would soon come to know as the NEZ, she kept her distance from the strangers for a while, at one point sneaking in and stealing a few items, including food and fuel. Eventually however, after being chased down and stabbed by a couple of thugs up north after she was caught stealing, she managed to crawl back to the NEZ, where she was received medical attention, only barely clinging to life.

After about a week of healing, she was up on her feet again, however this time she had decided that she may be safer within the protection of the NEZ, at least until her wound had fully healed.
    A few weeks after her stabbing, whilst she remain asleep inside of the house in the NEZ, a large group of Mongols had arrived outside, in which Rafael Garcia had made a deal with, to ransack the entire area. While the rest of the occupants had been let go, Alex was taken by the Mongols, where she was sent back to their warehouse further north.

She spent a little over a month locked inside her cell, slowly loosing her mind to the loneliness and lack of freedom. Upon release she was taken to a small compound outside town.
    Alex approached the corpse by the river, it was mangled and bloody, its face completely torn to shreds and intestines laying all over the place. The smell was horrible, you'd never get use to it. She wasn't really paying attention to the river or the fact that the rocks she was standing on were incredibly slippery. The next thing she knew she was slipping down the rock, desperately scrambling to grab onto something, but the next thing she saw was a rock coming at her face then everything exploded into a array of stars and bright lights, before slowly fading to black.

As she slowly blinked the midday sun blinded her, she was soaking wet and had a terrible headache. As she slowly got up she felt uneasy, unable to fully gain control of her balance, half her body was still submerged so she began to drag herself out of the water. Her head was spinning, she was still unable to fully recall what happend. She slowly made her way to her feet, grabbing hold of a tree to steady herself. She could feel the warm blood trickling down her face, instinctively she went to grab a small napkin from her pocket, it was soaked but it was better then nothing, applying it to her head. But at this time she had already begun to feel unsteady, she had to find help, quickly...but she had no idea where to go...
    She was surrounded in darkness, there was nothing but darkness. But at the same time it felt peaceful, it was a strange feeling. At the end of a dark, long corridor was a door, nothing else. No walls to a room or windows, just a door. Was this death? Having nowhere else to go she opens the door. Inside is what appears to be her living room, it was brightly lit with the fireplace burning and her parents sitting across from each other in the sofa's, just like they use to. She smiled, breaking down into a sob, because for the first time in a very long time she could finally see her parents again. As she entered the room, they both got out of the seats and rushed forward latching onto her in a tight hug. She doesn't say anything but continues crying, feeling the warmth of the fireplace grow to cover her entire body. Everything began to fade to a bright white, she finally felt safe and happy again, not upset at leaving anything behind. Then everything seemed to just slip away. Then there was nothing. Nothing. Gone.

#1 Anonymous, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018 at 1:34 AM
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships//Opinions
    Blue = Family Relationship/Opinion
    Light Blue = Love Interest/Relationship
    Green = Good Relationship/Opinion
    Light Green = Neutral-Good Relationship/Opinion
    White = Neutral Relationship/Opinion
    Pink = Neutral-Negative Relationship/Opinion
    Red = Bad Relationship/Opinion
    ============================================================================
    Amanda: "I appreciate you taking care for me while I was recovering, I'm sorry I couldn't find time to chat and get to know you, you seem really nice, I trust you.

Bill Anderson: "I still don't know you very well, I am grateful for helping me however"

Catherine: "I don't know you that well"

David Clarke: "Don't know you very well"

David Frederick: "You're a nice guy, would like to know you a little more"

Harrison: "I don't trust you or know you that well"

Jack Miller: "You seem like an OK person, I've been told to trust you"

Marisol: "You seem like a nice person, your father looks out for you, I trust you"

Monty: "You are not to be trusted"

Natalia Porter: "You're an absolute bitch. I have nothing else to say about you"

Rafael Garcia: "Thank you...for everything you've done...We'll meet again one day"

Santiago Ruiz: "You're a pretty grumpy guy, I don't really know you all that well"

Tanya: "You've been extremely nice to me since you found me. I also owe you my life for saving me! You're the only person I can trust now...please don't ruin that like every other person has so far"

Thais: "You're pretty nice and I would like to get to know you better"

#2 Anonymous, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2018 at 3:56 AM
    Jack Rogers likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other Music Themes:

#3 Anonymous, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2018
    Jack Rogers likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated Injuries and music

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated Relationships, RIP rafael

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump: fixed relationships and updated. Music updated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUMP: Storyline updated, Relationships Updated, Music Updated

8. Jack Rogers

Jack Rogers Member

Storyline update, relationship update

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Updated Storyline, Updated Relationships, Updated Injuries

Warden likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest