Cliff Weston

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A youthful, ratty dude, looking straight out of a trailer park. 5'10", 140 pounds. Relatively thin, but with apparent muscle tone. Gently tanned Caucasian skin, clear and fair apart from a dent on his forehead. A fairly strong jaw and a wide chin, and a tall, slightly upturned nose. Downward eyes, pale grey. Blond hair, fashioned into a homemade mullet. Stubble in the place of scruff.

The blue denim jacket he came to town in has a few patches, including a red Wildcat, a crashing rocket ship, and a house cat brandishing a knife. Matching denim pants also make an unfortunate appearance on his figure, pre-ripped along the shins. Battered and muddied leather boots cling on for life, having served him through the years

Too many days on the road. Too many opportunities wasted. Too much blood spent. Too much that needs to be done, and far too little to accomplish a fuckin' thing.

They found him in the battered van west of town just yesterday, using a box of riceroni as a pillow. Colorful tape keeping the bumper on, scrapes decorating the car door, tires smooth and almost ready to pop. Might be another gutter punk for the elderly to shoo off their lawns, might be a lazy min-wage kid going on a road trip to shirk responsibilities. Those that stay perched on their porch like wrinkled gargoyles view him as just another eyesore, for now, counting the days until he takes his leave.

Oh shit it's
    ~ THE BIG BOOK ~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the good kind of edgy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Added an entry from Cliff's diary badazz journal. Has some relationship goodies and excessive profanity

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see horribly drawn sonic, I like

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Added the next entry. If you don't wanna read through the whole thing I don't blame you so I highlighted most relationship mentions

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i see that billy-boy cameo - MG

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

unfortunately it isnt billy but he was in my thoughts and prayers as i drew it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its billy in my heart.

piggs likes this.