Alive David Clarke

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Server Status
    Hi Guest,

We have an issue with the chatbox when we updated to the weather build. The dev seems to claimed that they have fixed this bug in the IWBUMS version.

To join the server, please install the IWBUMS version via the beta tab.

Your friendly Dorumon,
    jianmingyong
  2. ROLEPLAYER OF THE MONTH

Winners for July:

Draco
    Joe

Both players won a FREE Item Rename.

If you'd like to vote for someone for August 

Vote Here

Dismiss Notice
  3. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

4. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Clarke
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    Roadname'Firebug'
    Full NameDavid Clarke
    GenderMale
    Age29
    OccupationCarpenter
    Current ArchetypeFather
    Appearance
    Hair ColorChocolate brown
    Hair StyleDissheveled
    Body TypeFit
    Height5'11''
    Weight176
    MementoEngagement Ring
    Known Information
    Well KnownFathers a baby girl
    KnownLives at NEZ
    KnownWears Mongols Cut
    ForgottenLived in Fairhaven
    Very RareHad a fiance and child
    Extremely RareGrew up in Chicago

Physical Description
    ----------------------------------
    Middle aged, but hey it's getting better. David looks to be an athletic man, with graying hair and a lot of stuff strapped to his back. The man looks washed and sports a healthy beard. He cradles a little baby girl in his arms most the time, along with an outrageously large bag on his back. He'd bounce the baby in his arms every now and again, she'd occasionally give a happy gurgle to the little play time. One distinct item shines on his ring finger, that being what looks to be a gold engagement ring.

His gear includes, a cobbled together flamethrower, and a Skorpion vz. 61 primarily. Along with a
    Kevlar vest protecting his innards. Overlying his Kevlar protection is his Mongols Cut.

Patches:

[Mongols]
    [Fairhaven]
    [Treasurer]
    [Firebug]
    [Respect few - Fear none]

[13]
    [DILLIGAF]

Past & Present

Not much is known about David's past, other than that he used to live in Fairhaven. However he wasn't on the buses during the events that took place during it's exodus.

After arriving back from the city, David had made two crosses outside the Country Club. Etching 'Mary Cross' and 'Allie Clarke' into each one respectively.

The last one to leave the Country Club, David was last seen heading for Fairhaven.

Once arriving, David volunteered to go into Kings Mill with others. Once he came back he told wild stories about the landscape and diseased there.

David arrived back at the Compound after the shootout, cleaning up the remnants of the battle. Putting down Stan, Felix, Ruby, and Holly.

During the events of the cock-up of the trade deal at the Compound, David was captured with another man. Brought out front of the place to be held in execution unless the murderer was handed over. A man came out, and it seemed David's death was assured. Though he was not killed, and rather let go with the man beside him and that came out.

Along with others, David was there when the escape attempt was made to escape the quarantine zone. When the Chinook crashed, David was attempting to barricade people in their position and was relatively unhurt. He was also taken with the others to the Washington Dam Quarantine.

Volunteering late to join up with Pathfinder, his request was accepted and he was moved from the Dam to the outskirts of Heartsdale. There after he made his way to it's base of operations and got acquainted.

On the first expedition with Pathfinder to go into the Dead Zone, David was along for the mission. With their first encounter with the super-infected, David was targeted by the thing and managed to wound it. Later on, at the final fight with the super-infected, it rammed David and broke his rib. He managed to get back to the chopper with assistance and was given medical assistance back at base.

The final expedition out to the Dead Zone, Clarke was helping to lead the group to the warehouse. When they were told that they had to manually detonate the bomb after it failed, David hesitated but eventually rallied a team to protect it while it went off. He was last seen at the Warehouse before the entire place was obliterated, along with anything within' a 20-30 mile radius.

The supposedly dead members of Pathfinder were seen again when the Mongols muscled over to Stonepoint Manor and demanded Jack Miller. Both parties looked just as surprised to see the other, and they're time together was cut short after Jack was delivered to them and they went on their way.

When a flare went up near the Mongols base of operations, David and Hammer decided to give it a look. When arriving, not everything was as it seemed leading them to increased suspicion of the two who shot off the flare. When venturing in, David tagged along with Jon, Locke, and one of the men from the camp. Whatever happened down there, it left the man from the camp dead. When the shriek was heard, people had begun evacuating. David stayed down there with Duke and Walter, and came back up a ghostly white and without the second man from the camp.

David, Locke, Tim, and Amanda arrived at the giga-mart together. Finding the Manor crew there, neither side engaged in any hostilities and instead went inside together. Going inside, Clarke made a remark about the super-infected nest and spent much time looking for baby formula. When the power came back and they were surrounded David helped barricade. Then afterwards, as they broke in David and Bryon were seen holding off said infected as the rest of the group figured the way out. While others evacuated, David was last seen still trying to hold back the remnants of the infected and didn't leave with the others.

During the attack on the Mongols HQ, David was safely stationed at his Outpost otherwise known as the NEZ. Otherwise unaware of what was going down at the HQ and unable to get into contact with anyone there.

A team of five went to rescue Smithy from a bandit camp, David being one of them. Arriving later than the rest, David's position was unknown. His only contact was with the bandit woman, after Raf had disabled her he dragged her away from the fire. Whatever happened to her is unknown, though it is most likely that she was killed either from her injuries or by David himself.

While going on another cache run with Curtis, the group came upon a building with no degradation at all. Walking inside, many mysterious happenings occurred. Whatever they may be, stays with those who walked inside apparently. What is known is upon their return David was dragged out and brought to his bed, completely passed out.

Locked in the remnants of the NEZ, David was eventually freed and saved. Afterwards he was witnessed by multiple people burning a super-infected in the yard. From there, the latest place Clarke was seen was the sub with him and his daughter.

During the escape of the Asylum, Clarke was seen helping gather keys to unlock various doors around the place. Once getting to the shop, he managed to regain all his gear along with the others. From that point, multiple sprinter infected stormed the group, forcing them into a building across the street. He was then seen barricading the group into their position upstairs. As the elevator opened and Bob Bell and Thais walked out a fight ensued. Whoever won, and whatever happened in that burning down Chicago skyscraper is unknown except to the survivors who experienced it. All that is known, is that David along with the survivors of his group awoke in a flooded Chicago.

Theme

(In memoriam of Tim)

Relationships
    ---------------------------------

Anna

Heaven o' hell won't stop me from findin' you.

'Cass'

The past lingers.

Sunday

It seems inescapable, a cloud always overhead.

'Locke'

You too?

Arthur

It can't be true, can it?

Peter

It makes me wonder if it was worth it, the sacrifices.

Lance

Waited for that to happen for a long while.

Bryon

Dead, I'd assume.

'Robinson'

And it never will.

Trader

The destruction I left in my wake to get to this point.

Smithy

The bodies continue to pile up.

'Pete'

I was wrong the first time, but the second time. . ?

'Duke'

. . .

'Jessica'

Never saw you 'gain after that. Maybe you were a kinda messenger from the Heavens. Or a mutant prodin' around in my brain. I'd like to think it's the first one to be frank.

Stan

Families that won't meet their fathers, and here I am with a daughter of my own.

Booker

Wasn't with us, got to assume the worst.

Amanada

Work lives on, even if you aren't 'ere to oversee it.

'Sam'

Am I wrong for it?

'Felix'

Wrong for letting bygones be bygones, wrong for continuing onward?

Harrison

Not dead, but god willin' you're out o' town.

Gerard

We're I'm it, tin-man. Better get used to it.

Owen

I'll be 'er. Soon.

Ruby

I never took a moment to stop thinking if I should instead of if I could.

Malcom

Now here I am, stuck in my own thoughts.

'Walsh'

It's like they're tryin' to kill off the past.

Frankie

Can't just stay in one place can you?

Rafael

We can't give it up yet.

Serena

. . .

'Austin'

I'll tell Anna stories o' you.

Chuck

Even indirectly, others got me here. Good or bad, they shaped me to who I am.

Nilda

Everyone is either dyin' or missin'.

Rodney

Last I saw, you were with us.

Caesar

Hope you got out of town.

'Charlie'

Haven't seen you in too long.

'Perry'

I don't regret it, not a second-- I think.

'Jeffery'

Now here I am, with a little girl. And another chance. I'll do for her what others did for me. Gave me a chance.

'Tim'

Long live man.

Miller

Thought the world itself would shake and shudder before you cracked. Wish I saw the signs Miller, I truly do.

Andrew

Bit once an' you made it, then a scratch did you in? You weren't the best with words, though were one o' the few former Mongols left in this town. Just 'nother off the list I suppose.

Jess

Exiled is what I 'eard, Raf and Serena are takin' care o' the kid now. They're too young, though so is every person in this place.

'Fred'

How much more'll it take?

'Luna'

Only one o' 'em I'm puttin' any trust into.

Thais

Out of respect for him.

Laura

Why is it the young always got to die?

Cody

We can only pray that you're dead.

Emilia

You're still breathin' kid, an' better people 'an you have died as of recent.

#1 Anonymous, Mar 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2018 at 2:47 AM
    ThaisQorva, Devon, MindGate and 3 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Added some people,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, the relationships in this bio make you realise how diverse personalities are this lore

AmongTheCold likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update, comment if you want added- blah blah blah.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This right here, made my night.

Nick Clinton and AmongTheCold like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump kinda, not much but update to recent interactions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update ish

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well .... She was only visibly injured and ill. I can't imagine why she wouldn't take part.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't notice I guess.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be adding more people, just temporary current relationships update.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump to past and present.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update! (From the dead, but HOW? ) Well maybe not so dead, eh? Or is this just my death update. Oh wait.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be back in action either tomorrow or the next night.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bit of a bump.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I missed you, just tell me. Who am I kidding, no one reads this fuckin' bio anymore.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half Bump

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back at it, bump. If you want to be added, just ask.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump, shocking I know.

Server Status RolePlayer of the Month Information Factions
-->