Alive David Frederick

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2018.

1. ROLEPLAYER OF THE MONTH

Winners for July:

Draco
    Joe

Both players won a FREE Item Rename.

If you'd like to vote for someone for August 

Vote Here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Frederick
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    AffiliationIndependent
    Age21
    Eye ColorDark Brown
    Blood TypeA-
    Height5'9''
    Weight154 lbs.
    More Information
    Past LifeCollege Student
    CurrentHunter

BACKGROUND
    Pre-outbreak, David Frederick was a student in college. Currently, he resides in the NEZ (Neutral Economic Zone) with his closest friends found during the outbreak. There, he spends his time scrounging for food by hunting and gathering anything in the forest or can be seen making amateur level woodworking skills.

APPEARANCE
    David is typically seen with a rolled up, solid-colored sweater with a light jacket on top paired with some jeans and boots. On his back is a lightly packed, camping bag that is strapped around his hips and chest for a tighter fit. When he's going out hunting or just going out to the forest, you'll see him wearing work gloves and wearing a dark green raincoat with some sort of dark-colored pants.

Taking a good look at him, he appears to be average-fit build. He is probably athletic and fit enough to be quick, nimble and agile. But he is definitely not a ripped and/or a defined muscle man either. In short, he doesn't look physically intimidating.

PERSONALITY
    Generally cordial with others and newcomers, somewhat sociable. He prefers to be self-reliant and not be dependent on others for survival but enjoys being around others for social reasons. There's a lot more to be found out about his true self.

ADDITIONAL IMAGES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2018 at 8:33 PM
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RELATIONSHIPS

David would never let anyone hurt her. She's way too good-hearted and compassionate towards others. She doesn't deserve anything but the best.
    A good friend, he's been nothing but helpful around the NEZ. Everything he does is with good intention it seems but sometimes he's misunderstood. He's usually just too reserved with his emotions and feelings to try to fix things.
    If there was a hint of innocence left in the world, it would be with Thais. She can rub off as a little crazy but she is a good friend to have, one could probably talk to her for hours on end and not be bored.
    A decent fellow. David's been getting around to know him, figuring him as someone to trust and be friends with.
    Mysterious girl but it's better that way. She saved my life during that mutant attack. I don't really give much credit to what she did in the past. Especially since she doesn't remember much of it anymore.
    A fair trader over at the Manor. Sometimes, I feel like they give too much for what I offer... But I'm not complaining.
    A mysterious, outgoing yet also intimidating woman. She's a great cook but she seems to have some sort of... Power? She can get real freaky, eating intestines and bones right in front of me. But she gives great trade deals.
    It takes a good man with a good heart to have the willpower to adopt a child into his care as if it were his own.
    Metal-working girl, she's very nice. Gave me a bottle of alcohol for free. Not that I drink anyway.
    Came along hauling all her backpacks one day, looked like she was going to break her back. I helped her settle in. An alcoholic.
    Search-and-Rescue guy. He's sociable, keeps a cool head and uses his common sense. I'd say he's a great guy to have around.

It could have ended another way.

My personal savior. The dog came out of the treeline and saved me from a wolf that was about to have me for dinner. I'm not sure whether or not 41 follows me around, or if 41 just happens to be in the same place.

#2 Anonymous, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2018 at 9:45 PM
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This needs some updating, me thinks :)
    -Thais

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Modernized with one of them infoboxes. Updated relationships to be cleaner and for less metagame with spoilers at your own risk.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David with them ladies ;D

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False News - David F

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

Warden likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest