Emilia Roothen

Discussion in 'Obituaries' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day had been almost uneventful, the sky was clear and a steady breeze kept the day cool. People went about their days in an ordinary and peaceful fashion.

The afternoon sun shimmered through the cracked glass as it slowly began to dip beneath the horizon. The bathroom being lit up in a array of orange sunlight. Emilia's wheelchair remained upright beside her, as her body gently swayed back and forth from its fixture on the ceiling, her toes only hanging a few millimetres off the ground. Her dull lifeless eyes glared towards the door, carrying no emotion in them. Her body, pale and cold to the touch, swung there as the gentle breeze coming through the window rocked her it back and forth.

A small set of notes lay neatly folded on top of her wheelchair, written in neat cursive writing and a black ratline pen.

"To Natalia and Rafael,

I'm sorry you've had to deal with *this* for the past few months, I'm sorry you've had to deal with this now. I'm not a fighter. No matter how hard I try I can't escape the reality of the situation I am in. Being realistic here, it wasn't like you could keep me alive forever. If you kept this up we would have hit a roadblock at some point. An obstacle that I could never hope to overcome. At least this way it's on my own terms and as painless as possible for me. Again I am sorry.

I wish things could be different...and you probably hate me for doing this to you...especially you Natalia...I wish I wasn't stuck in this chair. Everything just became too much for me to handle in the end. It's a fight that I could never hope to win, we all knew it. Maybe what I've done was selfish...but the suffering I was going through was too much in the end.

Maybe one day, in heaven, we will meet again. I'd certainly hope that we do meet again in the next world. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'm running out of space to write, so I wish you luck...hopefully you make it to Florida or Mexico.

Love,
    Emilia Roothen"

Another note lay underneath the first, made of a slightly green tint and written in similar handwriting as the first.

"To whom it may concern,

If you are reading this then you have either found my body or someone has shown this note to you. I would like everyone who ever cared for me to know that I greatly appreciate whatever they may have done for me but in the end my suffering...was too much for me. I had been fighting a losing battle ever since I lost the ability to walk...I just cannot take it anymore.

I wish everyone the best of luck in surviving, hopefully one day we may all meet again in the next world up above.

Best Wishes,
    Emilia Roothen"

#1 Anonymous, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
    Exmortis321 and Jack Rogers like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miles comes back from Washington D.C. to kill her dog.

He's nothing if not a man of his word.