Hello There....It is I Jack Rogers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!!' started by Jack Rogers, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Server Status
    Hi Guest,

We have an issue with the chatbox when we updated to the weather build. The dev seems to claimed that they have fixed this bug in the IWBUMS version.

To join the server, please install the IWBUMS version via the beta tab.

Your friendly Dorumon,
    jianmingyong
  2. ROLEPLAYER OF THE MONTH

Winners for July:

Draco
    Joe

Both players won a FREE Item Rename.

If you'd like to vote for someone for August 

Vote Here

Dismiss Notice
  3. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

4. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Jack Rogers

Jack Rogers Member

*taps mic* "Is this thing on? Hello? Can you hear me? You can? Good. Good"

Hello. As many of you probably know I am Jack Rogers also known as SSGT. Smith to a few. I thought now is the most convenient time for me to do one of these things so eh.

I've been with New Dawn since the Mall Lore (though I had lost the login credentials to my old account) and through the years and the time I have spent in these wonderfully created lore's I have not only had a smash but also learned how to develop my role play. Some people may remember me as the salty little shit who always got mad at anything and everything...which to be fair isn't far from the truth. But I've come A LONG way since then. I feel like I am now far more at peace with myself whenever my character gets her skull cracked open against a rock...or taken out to a field by two people and shot with a crossbow....or just shot in the head after being blamed for shit that was out of her control...yeah....yeah....

Anyways I thought I would also share with you some of the art that I have created that revolves around New Dawn and Agressive Gaming as a whole. So enjoy I guess.
    Andrew Parks (beta).jpg Franklin Booker.jpg Serena Evans.jpg Tanya Fedorova.jpg Timofei Sokolov.jpg Thais Qorva.jpg Monty.jpg Maria Santiago.jpg Santiago Ruiz.jpg Ryan Weathers.jpg

2. Jack Rogers

Jack Rogers Member

Abandoned House.jpg Abandoned Dam.jpg Chicago.jpg The Road Ahead Administration.jpg The Road Ahead Text.png The Road Ahead Ep 2.jpg The Road Ahead Ep 3.jpg

Server Status RolePlayer of the Month Information Factions
-->