Isaac Ramirez

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Alex12, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Alex12

Alex12 Member

Isaac Ramirez
    [​IMG]
    General Information
    Nationality:US American
    Height:5.97 ft (1.77 m)
    Weight:189.59 lb (86 kg)
    Blood type:O+
    Languages:English and Spanish
    Personal Information
    Date of birth:Born 27/11/1980
    Former occupation:Unknown
    Actual occupation:Fisherman
    Actual Group Affiliation:None

General description:

A man on his mid twenties, standing 1.77m tall(5.97ft). Dark brown eyes and black hair, usually wearing a shirt, a jacket and perhaps a wool cap when the weather gets cold. And while he tries to stay clean shaven, doesn't last that long for a beard to grow back just enough to be noticeable.

Personality:

Quiet and educated, always tries to remember his manners. Usually taking things in a light hearted way, and using gallows humor to lift spirits(at least, his). He lets his actions talk for him most of the time, saving his words for when he feels he needs or has something to say.

Other info:

Little is know of the man except he recently came to work as a fisherman and to take care of a family member. An outsider for the most part, but so far has managed to go on with his life without calling anyone's attention.

((5$ someone will point out how wrong I am at a technical level...))
    “Your team will be tasked to eliminate whoever is coordinating their movements, according to intelligence he usually sets up a position right here.” The man in uniform points and a block of buildings in a nearby town he forgot the name long time ago. Eager was the word he used to describe himself. Naive is the word he uses now… Yet; eager, eager to prove himself.

“The Afghan Army will provide help on your mission. Your job will be to locate and kill this man, according to the last reports he operates in this area...” Minutes go by as he listens, now just a haze of thoughts in his head.

Hours later they’re looking for a spot in a ruined building, carefully looking up and down for booby traps and IEDs. “- You’re taking the shot.” His spotter told him, it was his first mission so all he could do was nod without question.

As time goes on, there’s an eerie quietness in the air. There was nothing worse than wait, and expect something to happen, something that never seems to come. His thoughts bounce back and forth, maybe he wasn’t there that morning, maybe he was alerted early that morning, maybe---. “-There’s our man.” His spotter will announce. “House with the green billboard next to the intersection.” The spotter instructs.

He gets his rifle on target, and sees a bearded man holding something in one hand with an old Kalashnikov hanging on his shoulder. “-Man with the brown scarf and holding what looks to be a radio?” “-Affirmative. Four hundred seventy eight meters”... He remembers slowly adjusting his scope, still looking at the eyes of the man through the small window as he heard his spotter… Distance, windage… It was an odd feeling… Being solely focus on his task.

What felt like hours, was merely a few seconds, his head running with possible trajectories, calculations and numbers… Once all was done he waited for the order. “- Fire.”

… He opens his eyes, and finds himself staring at the ceiling, slowly regaining consciousness. “... Another day...” He’d grumble.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Alex12, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Rally, xxvenomxxbro, Zankio and 4 others like this.
  2. Alex12

Alex12 Member

Relationships/The metagaming section.

[Dislike] [Name] [Like]
    (( A shitty completely original never seen before format that no one has ever seen in this or any other server. A format, to surpass the Metal Gear))

Notes:
    *The end of the right bar color will change depending on each character's relation and what it means for Isaac.
    May or may not do the same for the left bar.

*Because someone will eventually ask: blue is family like relations, purple is friendship, pink is of course reserved for the worst enemy of the man.

[​IMG]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Abigail ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Friendly for the most part, concerned with living a better life."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bonnie ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Been a long while since I last talked to her, or even see her around. Wonder if her problems were solved, or if they got the better of her."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Connor ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Sailor, good man. Lemon's helping him. I guess the two of us get a silver tongue when we're drunk"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 'Coop' ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Credit where credit is due: he got a good amount of good luck to be with who he is with... All the same, I don't particulary envy him."

"And just like that, luck runs out. It usually does, sooner or later."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Lemon
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Yeah... I think I want to be with you."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Raven ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Butcher, works next to my house. Good looking doesn't cut it for her, and she sure doesn't go unnotice... Tried to seduce me, and while I'm probably regretting my decision right now, but I'll have to say no... It'll probably backfire in the future; all in all, I took the decision so, can't complain."

"She's alone, seeks to fill that void."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Sky ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Local Ranger, seems to be friendly. Was on an accident not long ago with a plane, she's lucky only broke her arm. Her dog wasn't so lucky."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ The Sergeant ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "A broken man with time to kill... He sees something in the sand
    , maybe I'm able to see the same thing... But, what do I know?All I know about is sheets and blankets."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ † Todd † ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Family, the last one I had... Thanks for everything uncle Todd."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Tom ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    "Good man. Bartender. Seems to be the kind of man who does the right thing because is the right thing to do. Naive perhaps, but I can respect a man who follows what he believes."

#2 Alex12, Jan 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update

special thanks to star for her help with the new relations

Devon and Star like this.