Lorenzo Munez

Discussion in 'Obituaries' started by Leo_Ziegler, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Leo_Ziegler

Leo_Ziegler Member

Dude left the mall and wandered about through Valley Station, only to be bit by multiple times by a zombie, leading him to put a bullet into his brain. Now he roams Valley Station as a Red-Eye infected, waiting for his next meal.

Bobith likes this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he put a bullet into his brain, wouldn't that effectively destroy the brain and thus stop him from turning into a Red-Eye?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mechanically, the server has the option of "all infected." so regardless of how you die you'll come back as a zombie(because technically there's no way to shoot yourself in the head. At least not in ORGM.)

But yeah, it would indeed destroy the brain and cause enough damage to stop him from turning. Or at least that'd be the theory

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bro, maybe he has two brains.

John/Jane Doe likes this.
  5. John/Jane Doe

John/Jane Doe Still Alive.

Bro.

Tucker likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see people roleplaying the danger of being out there alone in this dangerous world and even losing characters to the stark reality of this hell on Earth in which we've found ourselves. One can only hope it'll bring us closer together.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oooooooor maybe that.

8. pika

pika Adorablest Admin
    Staff Member Contributor

you actually can mechanically shoot yourself in the head with the hydrocraft suicide note! unless that was disabled somehow

9. EnvyDemon

EnvyDemon Member

F

Tucker likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There should also be an option to simply shoot yourself in the head with an ORGM gun alone. We haven't disabled that as far as I know, so unless the mod itself has changed it, it's still a thing.

11. Leo_Ziegler

Leo_Ziegler Member

Tbh I totally forgot what the fuck I was typing my bad