General News Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'News' started by Legion, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Legion

Legion Your tears sustain me
    Staff Member Owner

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Its times like this that we reflect on the things we are thankfull for, family and friends. I think about all the people I have met in AGN as well. I seriously never thought that I would be in the position I am, being an owner of this community. To be honest, I never even had ambitions of it and yet, here I am, under 2 years later and I am an owner because of ciurcumstances.

I know I am not nearly as active as I used to be but all the same, I am proud to be able to contribute to the continued life of this community in any way that I can. Even in the relatively short time that I have been here compared to some others, I have seen many things and people change. I have helped in some of these changes and watched as some of our senior admins submitted these changes. I am proud to have teamed up with all poresent and past admins that I have worked with.

I want to thank every single one of the current and past admins for their continued support doing the unpaid dirty work of the community. To you, I am very greatful. I also want to thank each and every player in this community. Without you, this community would not exist. Your continued support in game to the story as well as those who have donated to the community. Everything you all do here for the support and betterment of the community is appreciated.

As some of you may know, mostly just the admins but lately I have had some family issues which have really made me reflect on who I have. No one died but my father has been in the hospital for a few weeks now and likely will for a few more due to an infection afetr a knee surgery. Due to something, his kidneys are a bit messed up as well as his blood pressure. Because of this, he had to spend Christmas in the hospital.

Again, this got me thinking. Every single one of you have influenced my life in some way. Naturally, some have more than others. You have all improved my life in some way shape or form by just being part of this community.

So, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what becomes of this community through the coming year. Next year will mark New Dawns 5 year anniversary. (Does anyone know the actually date that New Dawn was formed? if so, PM me.)

2. jianmingyong

jianmingyong Website Developer - The Dialga Team
    Staff Member Manlet Warrior Owner

Not sure about the date but I am only here for 3 years xD