General News Peace out girlscout! - a good bye from Moddedtibby

Discussion in 'News' started by ModdedTibby, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. ModdedTibby

ModdedTibby Community Manager
    Owner Contributor

Alright guys, my time has come.

I've been running AGN for years now and it's always brought me pleasure creating and hosting an atmosphere for players of all walks of life to have a place to play their favorite games. So this is fairly difficult to type out for you all to read.

During my time we've seen a lot of changes within the community. Our most notable aspect of the community has been New Dawn. New Dawn had its up and downs and lots of resistance along the entire way combined with many many memorable moments within too. For all the above I thank you for. I learned a lot as far as dealing with unruly children and adults and how to be a better leader. I've learned a lot about coordinating projects and other mass scale things and these are things I will take on with me in life.

For me now financially it's just no longer in my budget to pay for the community with a lack of contributions. The community while I love calling my own I partake almost 0 percent in lately, there isn't much of a personal benefit for myself when this disconnected from things. With that being said the community will continue under Legion and Jian.

New Dawn or AGN won't disappear from you guys but this next part is very essential to the continuation of the community. I will have the server paid for through July in order for the community to rally together and get some donations together to assist Jian, Legion and Rabbit keeping the community going. They understand the "free ride" is over and there is the need for contributions from the community. So please keep this place going and always there for your fellow friends to have a place to come to and RP and chat.

You will hear more from the leaders within the community about this topic and they will keep you in the know. I've passed on all necessary and relevant information to keeping the server going to the appropriate people. You're in great hands!!

On that note. I love you all even if a few of you made me pull my hair out. I appreciate the time and effort you all have put into the community whether you be a player or leader. I hope as I leave, I leave you all in good terms and wish you all the best of luck and continue with that RP!!

Much love
    Moddedtibby - Lucas

No idea who this is forcing anonymous posts.

2. MindGate

MindGate Totally Overkill
    Staff Member Lore master

Please gather all known typos from Tibby and place them here to honor his time here.

Tucker, ModdedTibby and RickDeckard like this.
  3. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Quack
    Rubber Duck Map Builder

The picture of your orangutang ass will never be forgotten.

4. Arisher

Arisher I'm Sexy And I Know It

I will always remember fading to black with tibby :)

5. Elizabeth Bailey

Contributor

Peace bro. It was fun being through most of this journey

ModdedTibby likes this.