Alive Rafael García

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Alex12, Apr 21, 2018.

1. ROLEPLAYER OF THE MONTH

Winners for July:

Draco
    Joe

Both players won a FREE Item Rename.

If you'd like to vote for someone for August 

Vote Here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

3. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Alex12

Alex12 New Member

Rafael García
    [​IMG]
    General Information
    Full name:José Rafael García Torres
    Alias:Raf, "Chicano"
    Nationality:Mexican
    Height:5.74 ft (1.75 m)
    Weight:158.8 lb (72.5 kg)
    Blood type:O+
    Languages:Spanish and english
    Personal Information
    Date of birth:born 7/14/1997
    Former occupation:Mongol prospect
    Actual occupation:Scout, hunter/trapper
    Former Group Affiliation: Mongols // Pathfinder Unit
    Actual Group Affiliation: Indepedent
    Civil Status:Single
    Motto:"Fear not the Devil, nor the Reaper."
    Equipment
    Rifle:AKM with Type II bayonet(polish version), KAC SR-25.
    Pistol:Browning Hi-Power
    Helmet:ECH(Enhanced Combat Helmet)
    Vest:IOTV with E-SAPI plates(ceramic)
    Knife:Sabre hunting knife 15", ASEK(Aircrew Survival Egress Knife)
    Other:M84 stun grenade

Appearance and other information:
    A young hispanic man in his early twenties, he is a little taller than the average mexican, standing at 5.74 ft. Has brown eyes. His body is a little slim compare to others but over time has grown somewhat strong. Has a small beard that has grown over time, and his hair has grown a little, still somewhat short. His accent when speaking english has evolved over time, could be confused as an American, with little mistakes in general. He still keeps his mexican accent when speaking spanish.

He can be seen wearing a common shirt, jeans and boots, since days are getting colder is not rare seen the man wearing a hoodie, or at the bare minimum insulated clothing(enough to not freeze). He keeps his old Pathfinder patch tied in his right arm, at all times. It reads: "Pathfinder - García".

- His upper left arm has an old scar from a scratch.(Healed, hard to spot)
    - Both forearms have scars from deep cuts along his veins. Both start from the wrist to half his forearm, his right arm has a longer scar(left: 4 cm long, right 5.7 cm long).
    - Scars from a scratch in his chest.
    - Big scar in the liver area.
    - A scar from a cut in his right forearm.
    -
    Bandages in his right shoulder. Got shot.(All that's left is the scar)

Personality:
    A patient man by nature, willing to help those he trust. A little distant, but quite friendly once he feels comfortable with new people. He sees things from a rather cold and rational way, trying to not get carried away by his or others emotions. Altough he usually cares about others emotions and general well-beign, he tends to give it less weight compare to experience(both his and others experience).

- The man can be seen speaking about dead as if it was nothing. Joking about getting kill, giving the impression that he might have suicidal tendencies... Even when this is actually his way to cope with the stress.
    - His experiences in King's Mill, along with other events in Pathfinder base seem to haunt the young man. He still doesn't seem to be carried away by this, yet it keeps him awake at night.
    - He has shown to be a "The end justify the means" type of guy in the recent month. He still keeps a clear boundary of what's acceptable and wha'ts not. Even if for some people, that boundary is too permissive, to put it lightly.
    - And he ended how he started: on his own with no one to rely upon... Just like the old times... At least, the first three months.

Recent events:
    After a long journey from Chicago to Hartsdale, and from there to Fairhaven, he joined the group of the coumpound(and almost got kill in the process, twice), where he found the closest thing to a home, or at least a safe place. After a while he joined in the plan to escape by helicopter.

After getting shot down by the army, and fortunately(for him) getting out of the crash with a few cuts, bruises and a headache, he ended up in quarantine... Or as he put it "a cage". Which he planned to escape, biding his time for the right moment. The idea for him was less about freedom, and more about getting answers.

Few days later, after a breach in security. Adamson came with them, and give him an offer too good to turn down: in exchange for risking his life once more, and with luck, cheat death in the process, he will get out for a time, to King's Mill, also known as the Dead Zone... And of course he accepted this death sentence: Pathfinder.
    Once they arrived, problems in the area started to be clear: Mongols are stronger than before, robbers were around, some infected mutated in horrible and inhuman forms. And a "friend" from King and Frankie showed up: Jake Rouge.

Having seen the man before, and knowing a little bit that the man could be dangerous. He was catious, aiming at the man once he saw Jake near the base, but let him go in peace. Next morning, the guy showed up, aiming him, Frankie and Hammer with a Benelli.

After a talk with Nora, that went pretty badly, they pretty much stay out of each other business. At first, while he tried to push Nora to give him answers and talk everything, he at the end found it to be a losing battle, so he decided to give up and just let her be.

After the Mongols came with a peace offer that offered him a moment of relief, the woman accused him to be a unstable man at the edge of suicide if front of Hammer.
    After weeks of doing nothing worth mentioning. Things started to move in the base. As he for the first time had to kill a man. And with Nora's suicide, things had changed for the man. Thankfully for him, Jonathan Walsh, aka Hammer supported him during this times.

With no answer from the Dam in the last weeks, he feels that soon the question of King's Mill will be answered: either they have been abandoned by the Dam, or soon they'll be deployed.

At the end, an answer came... A team o the best possible fighters: Hammerhead, Timofei, Rondney, David, Locke and him where sent to King's Mill. They were sent to hell... Under a deep, green fog and rain, they moved forward. Looking for their prey: Baez, or rather, whatever Baez mutated into. After his capture, he was sent back to the Dam. The mission ended up being a success, no casualties.
    After a brief celebration, they were assinged a new(and last) mission: Plant a device of sorts, details were classified, but anyone with some sense of the situation could guess correctly that they were going to plant a bomb. Due to some problems, it had to be manually triggered. Taking heavy casualties.

After a successful mission, they went back to the Dam, against Adamson's orders. Thanks to Adamson's disregard in the security department, Baez escaped, making in the process the biggest breach possible.

After barely escaping and with the complete destruction of the Dam, and the quarantine line gone, an open future lays ahead. He's sit in the chopper, looking out the window. Counting the few left from the mission, his blessings... And bullets left.
    After two days in the air, he arrived in Port Falmouth. There,after a long ride and being knocked out in process of escaping a big horde in the middle of the night. He got shelter in Stonepoint Mansion.

After some time of exploring, and getting to know the area. Rumors started circulating about the Mongols setting up a base way north, along with former members of Pathfinder.

One night, the Mongols showed up in Stonepoint Mansion, an offer was made: surrender a man by the name Jack Miller to keep the truce. Or risk open conflict. At the end, the former was chosen.

After a brief encounter with Nefertiti, both him and Arthur decided to surrender her to the Mongols. The reason being that she was a fugitive of this group. Securing in the process both peace, and maybe even an ally.

Even with the good will of the Mongols secured, and when Nefertiti, also known as Luna got out alive. And Miller's alive too. Tensions grow in the mansion. Rafael, being one of the few who insist in the search of a peaceful solution is under suspicion of espionage. Seen his loyalty put into question, he starts considering two options: continue the search of peace on his own, or go to war with and against fellow comrades.

A chance for peace(at least, peace for those who wish to not be involved) may have arrived: the creation of neutral ground between the two groups. For the time being, Rafael has plans to make the zone just an "economic neutral zone", with little involment between the two groups beyond simple trade until he and the rest decides what's going to be their "foreign policy".

Tensions grow even more. With a robbery by Mongol hands, the news of Arthur's dead being hidden from him, and the idea of Arthur being executed by firing squad. Raf decided to finally cut ties from the manor, and move to a more peaceful place... If there's such luxury around.
    After a short stay with what used to be the NEZ. Rafael predicted that eventually someone was going to come, and as he predicted: fighting was not an option unless they wanted a massacre. After learning that Rodney set him up, along with the girls in the NEZ. Rafael decided to take Monty's offer, under one condition: leave them alone, and don't shed innocent's blood... Aware of how naive that request is.

After a long day, a beat up, being accused of selling the girls for his own safety. And a rather annyoing prospect. Rafael suffered a car accident, a shard of glass managed to cut deep into his liver. After a long drive in the search of medical help, he passed out due to lost of blood... After a never ending nightmare, he woke up. The pain he suffered later on once the effect of the morphine weared off, proof of him being alive... For now.

Incapacitated and out of the field, his time can be summarized like this: "Being in pain or high on morphine. Chatting. Staring at the ceiling. Being depress. Hungry. Thirsty."

As he slowly recovers, and finally manages to get up of bed on his own, he decided to make contact with old friends. And as he predicted, he's no longer welcome. Even when his old friends want him dead or away, he'll make sure of their safety by all means possible.

The shadow of war looms ever closer, as people asks for Rodney's head in an attempt to get justice. Backed only by circumstantial evidence... Now is just a matter of time until they get an answer, until they know whether or not they go to war.

Tensions grow higher, there're talks of war, rumors about dissidents among the manor... Yet among all this mess, Rafael finds some comfort south. As relations grow, and what some call love(others "ask for a broken heart") blooms, people starts to worry about his well being. And some try to convince the man to leave the matter of Rodney... Even when he rather not.

And without making much noise, he leaves the Mongols. And with a small goodbye to Jon, closes this chapter, now living a(hopefully) peaceful life... "Build a house by the river, marry some gal and have kids"...
    After settling down in a quiet place, away from the city and thus: the two main groups. He decided to live with Alex, who has become his lover. During this time he decided to become a trapper and hunter. Leaving most of the non prerishable food for winter and trading. Mostly staying out of everyone's picture... Sort of.

Sadly for him and Alex, it was not to last. As the man didn't feel the same as Alex, in other words: love... Learning of this overtime. To add salt to the wound, after a short time spent with Natalia, it rekindled the love he felt for her... Yet sadly, his opinion about the Mongols, and his steadfast attitude towards such opinions ended being rewarded with hate. With Miller's suicide; and as the door closes, only one thought rests in his mind: Keep marching forward, and do amends with both Alex, and Natalia... As unlikely as that is.

Companions:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other:

1.0 : post made.
    1.1 : Added relations.
    1.2 : Same
    1.3 : Opinions added. Affiliation and current occupation added.

1.3.1 : Nothing really, changed the color of the relations and opinions, made it less like a rainbow(easier to read... For me at least). Also, changelog added.
    1.4.1 : Relations re-orginized; members of Pathfinder were moved to Pathfinder section, regardless of previous location. Colors changed to more darker ones for easier read in spoiler section.
    1.5.1 : Mini update, relations
    1.6.1 : Same, relations and a few corrections
    1.7.1 : Relations and age updated, recent story and events added
    1.7.2 : Expansion of Juvia, few details here and there in relations, grammar.
    1.7.3 : 'Others' hide in spoiler tab. Recent events re orginized. Added a few
    1.8.3 : Relationships//opinions updated, appearance updated, personality updated(added just a few notes)
    1.8.4 : Relationships updated
    1.9.4 : Relations and recent events updated. Organized everything in a way that you don't have to see a wall of text right away.
    1.10.4 : Yet another general update.

2.0.4 : Bio overhaul, irrelevant details/relations removed. Song added(cuz why not)
    2.0.5 : People moved, a few things added, recent events, etc...
    2.1.4 : New events, motto, relations and opinions.
    2.2.4 : New group affiliation, among other things
    2.3.4 : Color code gone, relations sorted by alphabetic order, equipment in use added
    2.4.4 : just stuff added.
    2.4.4 : The usual, more relations shit and recent events

#1 Alex12, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 12:16 AM
    Devon Robert, Holt, Tucker and 2 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relationships//Opinions

Abraham: "- Something about you and your friend creeps me out. But I'll accept your help if ever needed.."

Amanda: "- You're a good woman, and a good friend, is a shame your feelings may get in the way of your better judgement, at least by the way you're potraying it. Hopefully things won't come to blows between us for such things. In the other hand, you need to stop idolising people, specially when you're in a toxic relationship, or at least that's how I understand it, for how you're telling me."

Alex: "- Can't say I'm happy of what happened, sometimes I think things could've gone better. Yet they didn't, reasons many, but don't see why bother recounting them when I know 'em like the palm of my hand... All I can say is I wish you a good life, and someone better than me in the future."

Arthur : “- Soon... Soon Rodney will pay for his crimes... Or I'll die in the attempt.”

Bill: "- The stories about the mine seem... Odd at best, I trust in your judgement, but can't say I'm thrilled about the idea I got right now."

Booker: "- He was watching me that night I went out with Natalia, and I doubt it was because I took Stonepoint alcohol. I have the sensation I'm missing something."

Charlie and Mac: "- Stay safe, both of you."

David: "- ... Fritz, bring the flammenwerfer."

Dominik "- Good man, a trader and flirthy as hell, at least one can get a laugh out of it. I respect him."

Frankie(MIA): "- ... Rodney killed you too?..."

Harrison: "- Hope your wish for peace turns out to be real and not just fancy talk."

Helo: “- Not much to say really.
    -So far, my names are: Miguel, Jose, Jorge, Pablo, Eduardo and Armando."

Jonathan Walsh(Hammer/Hammerhead): "- ... Something's off about your death... The more I think about it... David made it sound like you died so easily, even with your gear..."

Locke: "- ... I think you may know a thing or two I don't..."

Luna: "- Live and let live."
    Marisol: "You're nice... When you're not trying to get on my nerves."

Michal: "Is said you died... I knew it was a bad idea, I hope you find peace up there."

Miller : "- You deseved better Miller, you suffered a lot in this hell, and you endured this far... You were a good man and a great friend... Hope you find some peace up there... Because I'll haunt you once I manage to escape from Hell."

Mitch: "- Stay safe up north man."

Mister silent: "Well... Seems decent enough... Still raises a few alarms in my head."

Monty: "- I don't trust you..."

Natalia: "- It's easy to call everyone a monster when you close your eyes to them, Pathfinder were and still are my comrades, fought with them side to side, I can't just say 'they're not friends'... To be fair, you got a point in saying they turned a blind eye to what the Mongols did... To think things were going so well that night... And now you hate me... Kinda miss you, if that makes sense."

Nataru : "Is sad to know you shot yourself, even worse is knowing I was close to save you until someone else incompetence killed you... I hope you're in a better place. In the other hand, I don't feel too bad calling it selfish."

Nilda: "You're a good woman, you've done enough to kept me alive long enough... Hope everything goes ok in all of this."

Nora : "I guess I have a guardian angel up there..."

Rodney King: "- Odd thing: having a drink, speaking about your hopes and dreams, joke... With the man that wants you dead... And you want dead."

Santiago: "- Hate me if you want, but don't go around acting like my father... Is enough as it is."

Sunday: "- Odd woman: very optimistic, very friendly, very energetic... Could be my cynic side speaking. In the other hand, can't deny that's good to see, if just for a change."

Tanya: "You got a big heart Tanya, but I suspect it's going to get you killed one day... Isn't that what Hammer told me once?"

Timofei(Nikolai): "- Well... I'm glad to have you here, damn russian."

William Stonepoint: "- If your bullshit touches the girls or Natalia, I'll put your little mansion to the torch"

Pathfinder, aka the Shtrafbat: "- Just memories... Although... We may need a second team soon."
    Stonepoint Manor: "- Not much to say: good folks under bad leaders..."
    The Mongols: "I've left, but I'll help 'em... Better than Rodney."
    The "Neutral Economic Zone": "- Gone... Well, the place at least."
    The Dam: "- Gone."
    The sick from the Dam: "- I hope you make it..."

#2 Anonymous, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2018 at 2:29 AM
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loving this character so far.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update

Thank you :D

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update :D ...(or spam if you will)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot your wonderful neighborhood journalist! :D

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happy? I'll elaborate it more later

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*thumbs up*

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok expanded, any extra details, see changelog

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update so... Enjoy I guess

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Nilda o:

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question... What about Raf? lol
    added

Charlie! likes this.
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

o shit
    Raf needs to be added

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

small bump

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

update, enjoy(or don't)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a middle ground I can also enjoy? Joking, still loving this character. I appreciate that you managed to log the interactions throughout the road ahead lore. Major credit for that.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

small update

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Dominik O:

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll add the german later. Once I get my coffee.

EDIT: aka, added already

#19 Anonymous, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
  20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mini bump

RolePlayer of the Month Information Factions
-->