Sam Thompson

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Samantha Thompson
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    AliasSam
    D.O.B.July 16, 1998
    BirthplaceShively, Kentucky
    Age17
    StatusAlive
    GenderFemale
    RaceCaucasian
    Height5'7''
    Weight135 lbs.
    Hair ColorDirty Blonde
    Eye ColorBrown
    OccupationFormer Student
    SpouseMargaret Thompson (✞)
    Story Information
    First AppearanceSeason 1 Episode 1
    Series Lifespan"Days Gone" to Present
    Body Count2

[​IMG]

APPEARANCE;
    Sam has short, dirty blonde hair that goes a little past her chin. Her eyes are a dark brown, with shadows standing out below them. A light speckling of freckles covers her face. She stands at a height of about 5’7’’, though she's still growing. Her attire tends to be comfortable and functional, ranging from washed-out jeans and t-shirts to her favorite Hawaiian shirts and a pair of jorts. A scar is left on her stomach, right above her belly button, from where she was scratched by one of the Red Eyes. There is minimal blue dye left on the tips of her hair from having dyed it in "Suspended".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PERSONALITY;

Nearly one year into the apocalypse, Sam is a shell of the person she used to be. She's plagued with intense guilt over having murdered her best friend, and is heavily trauamtized from the loss of her wife. She struggles with intense self-hatred and anxiety, and has found it difficult to control her emotions, specifically when it comes to her anger. She'll lash out at others for little to no reason. She's still strong physically, however her ability to thoroughly process things mentally has been impacted by her trauma. Her coping mechanicms are not exactly the healthiest, as attempting to repress everything only leads to more pain.

RELATIONSHIPS;

COLOR CODES
    ====
    Positive Neutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
    ====

---
    PRE-APOC.
    ---

Jonathan Thompson (✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "Dad... You always encouraged me to keep doing my very best. You better keep watching me from up there, because I'm not going to let myself die."

Lauren Thompson (✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm sorry, Mom... At least you and Dad are together."

Danielle Stenton (?)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I don't think this is what you meant when you said you never wanted the break to end... Please be safe, Dani."

Stella Takeuchi (?)

■■■■■■■■■
    "Bet you couldn't have predicted this one... If you're still alive, I hope you're alright, Stella."

---
    HIGHWAY GROUP
    ---

Clarence Emerson (✞)
    ■■

"I'm sorry you couldn't find your daughter. I'm sorry it had to end like that. I'm sorry it was all a lie. I'm going to try and survive, Clarence... For you, for Ivy, for everyone..."

Devlin Reign (✞)
    ■■

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

Isaac Castillo

"It was nice to see you again. It feels like its been forever. Sorry I'm not doing the best right now, but... I'll be okay. I hope. Stay safe out there."

"Ivy" (✞)

"I'm so sorry I couldn't stop you. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. I knew you'd die, and yet I couldn't do anything at all. You deserved so much better, Ivy. I'm so sorry."

"Moose" (✞)

"I'm so sorry, Moose."

---
    MALL GROUP
    ---

Abigail Baker
    ■■■■■■■■■■

"We don't talk. You'd hate me anyway."

Anderson Parker
    ■■

"I should probably accept that it's over for us, huh."

Api Hale (?)

"You'd be so disappointed if you saw me again now..."

Ben Kent (✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm sorry we never got to plant those crops, buddy..."

Bert (✞?)
    ■■
    "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you, buddy... You didn't deserve that. I don't know how someone could be so cruel. I miss you..."

"Billy"

"...you're the last person I expected to stop by and comfort me. Sort of. I'll take it for what it's worth. So, uh... thanks."

Charlotte Emerson (?)

"Part of me is glad you're gone."

"Chris"(✞)

■■
    "I'm sorry I wasn't the nicest when you were alive... I know you meant a lot to Heaven. I just don't know why you broke your promise..."

"Clint"(✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "..."

"Craig"
    ■■■■■■■■■■

"..."

Don Jones

■■■■■■■■■■
    "We'll figure this out, together. Thanks for being here for me, Dad."

"Dozer"
    ■■■■■■■■■
    "I mean, I guess you're nice. I still don't really know how to feel about you, though..."

Elliot St. Clair
    ■■
    "I'm sorry."

"Harper"

"..."

Heaven Adkins (✞)

■■■■
    "That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, and in the end it was meaningless. I'm never going to be able to forgive myself. I'm sorry."

Jonathan Kent

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm so sorry."

John MacMillan

"..."

Laurel Kent

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm sorry."

Leclair Mercier
    ■■
    "..."

"Locke"

■■
    "Where are you..."

"Lynch" (?)

"I'm so fucking sorry."

Maggie Thompson (✞)

■■
    [​IMG]
    art by pana
    "I'll love you forever. Even after I'm dead. I'm sorry. I wish I could have done more."

Miles Krueger

"I still wish you'd kill me, but I know you don't care enough. I'll try my best to contribute, at least."

Requis Marcus

■■■■■■■■■■
    "..."

Theo Garcia

"We never talk. I'm still sorry."

Thomas Parish

"I can't even bring myself to face you."

---
    MISC SURVIVORS
    ---

"Chelsea"

"Everything's hard."

"Cherry"

■■■■■■■■■■
    "You seem nice. It's hard to believe there are still people out there who would do so much for a stranger... Dd must have seen some good in you to have brought you in."

Cody Shepherd ()

"..."

Georgia Clarke

■■■■■■■■■
    "I thought we were safe. I locked the doors, the windows were boarded, everything—... but somehow that guy got it. And we lost almost everything... Thank you for protecting me, but—... fuck. Maggie... Bert... FUCK!"

"Jill"

"..."

Masked Man

■■■■■■■■■■
    "Why?!"

Octavia Benette (✞)
    ■■■■■■■■■
    "..."

Ryan Parker

■■■■■■■■■
    "You seem alright. You're Andy's cousin...?"

"Sepp" (?)

"..."

"Titania"
    ■■■■■■■■■■
    "..."

Yen-Khae Lange

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I have no idea why you were at Maggie's, but... it was good to see you again, I guess."

FUN FACTS;
    - Sam's full name is Samantha, but she prefers to go by Sam.
    - Sam is a lesbian. She has grown much more confident in herself and her sexuality over the months, though she is still hesitant when it comes to coming out to new people.
    - Sam is Jewish, although it's not something she brings up often.
    - Sam has a huge passion for art. Her favorite things to sketch and paint are landscapes and backgrounds. Her dream is to be a concept artist when she gets older (though that may be difficult to achieve now.)
    - She keeps a sketchbook on her at all times which is filled with various doodles. It's like a journal for her.
    - Sam is autistic. It's not something she ever speaks about.
    - She played a lot of Minecraft before the apocalypse.

- She's still a picky eater, despite the circumstances.

THEME SONG;

[​IMG]

#1 Anonymous, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2019 at 5:35 PM
    morgaborg, Devlin, Alex12 and 5 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pika can never disappoint making one sexy ass bio.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

- Maxine Salt

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

max would never say that

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • More relationships.
    • Still can't fix the formatting. I've tried for hours. I guess we're stuck with this until I figure something else out.
    • Sam is gay.