Sam Thompson

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Samantha Thompson
    [​IMG]
    Biographical Information
    D.O.B.July 16, 1998
    BirthplaceShively, Kentucky
    Age17
    StatusAlive
    GenderFemale
    RaceCaucasian
    Height5'5''
    Weight145 lbs.
    Hair ColorDirty Blonde
    Eye ColorBrown
    OccupationFormer Student
    Story Information
    First AppearanceSeason 1 Episode 1
    Series Lifespan"Days Gone" to Present

[​IMG]

APPEARANCE;
    Sam has short, dirty blonde hair that reaches her chin. Her eyes are a dark brown, with shadows standing out below them. A light speckling of freckles covers her face. She stands at a height of about 5’5’’, though she's still growing. Her attire tends to be comfortable and functional, ranging from washed-out jeans and t-shirts to her favorite Hawaiian shirt and a pair of jorts. A scar is left on her stomach, right above her belly button, from where she was scratched by one of the Red Eyes.
    [​IMG]

PERSONALITY;

The end of the world has hardened Sam. She realizes now that she can't always be as carefree and childish as she'd like. Although she is one of the youngest of the mall survivors, she has lost more than most. Being one of the only members of the Highway Group left alive, Sam is working hard every day to grow stronger so that she can protect the friends she has left. She is somewhat standoffish, although she tries her best to be friendly and accommodating to those around her. She enjoys losing herself in her pastimes, finding solace in the moments where she is free from the fear of dying.

RELATIONSHIPS;
    COLOR CODES
    ====
    Positive Neutral Negative Trust Platonic Romantic
    ====

---
    PRE-APOC.
    ---

Jonathan Thompson (✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "Dad... You always encouraged me to keep doing my very best. You better keep watching me from up there, because I'm not going to let myself die."

Lauren Thompson (✞)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm sorry, Mom... At least you and Dad are together."

Danielle Stenton (?)

■■■■■■■■■■
    "I don't think this is what you meant when you said you never wanted the break to end... Please be safe, Dani."

Stella Takeuchi (?)

■■■■■■■■■
    "Bet you couldn't have predicted this one... If you're still alive, I hope you're alright, Stella."

---
    HIGHWAY GROUP
    ---

Clarence Emerson (✞)
    ■■

"I'm sorry you couldn't find your daughter. I'm sorry it had to end like that. I'm sorry it was all a lie. I'm going to try and survive, Clarence... For you, for Ivy, for everyone..."

Devlin Reign (✞)
    ■■

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

Isaac Castillo

"Jill told me you're alive, and at a farm. It's probably Alyssa's, right...? I'm gonna try to get over there. I'll do whatever it takes, I just want to see you again."

"Ivy" (✞)

"I'm so sorry I couldn't stop you. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. I knew you'd die, and yet I couldn't do anything at all. You deserved so much better, Ivy. I'm so sorry."

"Moose" (✞)

"I'm so sorry, Moose."

---
    FARM GROUP
    ---

Bert

"You're always here to cuddle when I'm feeling down, Bert. You're like big ball of love. I love you!"

"Chris"(✞)

"I'm sorry I wasn't the nicest when you were alive... I know you meant a lot to Heaven. I just don't know why you broke your promise..."

Heaven Adkins
    ?????

"I'm sorry."

"Locke"

"Your cooking is always, like, the best! No offense to the other people cooking here. You're a really great friend, Locke!"

Maggie Cooper

"No matter what happens, we're always gonna be together. I really do mean it when I say you're my number one. We're a team, and you mean the world to me. I love you, Maggie."

---
    MALL GROUP
    ---

"Anderson"

"Your jokes are weird, but I guess that's just part of what makes you, you? You're a nice guy."

"Api"

"I know I'm not the best at playing, but thank you for putting up with me while I try to learn the guitar! Spending time with you is really fun. You're super cool, Api!"

"Billy"

"Why are you... Like that."

Charlotte Emerson

"I'm real sorry about your dad... But you seem super nice. You've gotta be real strong if you've made it through everything so far."

"Don"

"I'm sorry for being such a mess. You shouldn't have to be dealing with all of this, but... Thank you for the advice. As much as it hurts, I know you're right."

"Harper"

"Chelsea says you're not a real doctor, and I honestly don't know what to think, but... You seem alright? You've been nothing but kind to me."

"John"

"You're really intimidating, but... I know you'll keep us all safe."

"Lynch"

"You're a really scary driver, but thank you so much for getting us back safe. And for the towel. And, like, everything else..."

"Miles"

"...Nope, still intimidating."

"Theo"

"We don't talk much, but you seem nice."

"Thomas"

"I'm super glad I finally worked up the courage to talk to you! You're super nice. And stargazing is really, really cool! I never would have expected that. I hope we can hang out more!"
    ---
    MISC SURVIVORS
    ---

"Chelsea"

"Sorry you had to, uh, see me all upset like that... I know you don't totally understand, but thanks for listening, at least."

Cody Shepherd (?)

"Wherever you are out there, I hope you and Octavia can find each other again."

Elliot St. Clair

"Sorry about that. Uhm... I'm dealing with a lot right now. You shouldn't have had to see my drama. I'll get it sorted out, I promise."

"Jill"

"We haven't seen each other in forever, so I'm glad to see you're alright. I can't imagine living in the woods though..."

Octavia Benette
    ■■■■■■■■■
    "You're alive... I 'dunno how to feel about you, but I'm just glad you're okay. I 'dunno how Cody will react to that news if you ever find him again, though."

"Requis"
    ■■■■■■■■■■
    "I'm sorry about your friend..."

"Sepp"

"..."

FUN FACTS;
    - Sam's full name is Samantha, but she prefers to go by Sam.
    - Sam is a lesbian. She has grown much more confident in herself and her sexuality over the months, though she is still hesitant when it comes to coming out to new people.
    - Sam is Jewish, although it's not something she brings up often.
    - Sam has a huge passion for art. Her favorite things to sketch and paint are landscapes and backgrounds. Her dream is to be a concept artist when she gets older (though that may be difficult to achieve now.)
    - She keeps a sketchbook on her at all times which is filled with various doodles. It's like a journal for her.
    - Sam is autistic. It's not something she ever speaks about.
    - She played a lot of Minecraft before the apocalypse.

- She's still a picky eater, despite the circumstances.

[​IMG]
    [divider art by cybrile]
    [portrait art by
    harvey]

THEME SONG;

#1 Anonymous, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019 at 1:56 AM
    Devlin, Alex12, Manic Pixie and 4 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pika can never disappoint making one sexy ass bio.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • Separated pre and post apocalypse relationships.
    • Added new relationships.

#3 Anonymous, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2019
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER UPDATE!
    • New post-apocalypse relationships added!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • More relationships!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • So many more relationships!!! If I missed your character, let me know! It can be hard to keep track.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch - Wesley

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I coulda sworn I added him! I definitely meant to. He's up now!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE 4.1!
    • Yeehaw! I added color coding. I wasn't going to but Mindgate convinced me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • Relationships again. Keep letting me know if I missed your character. A lot has happened and it can be hard to keep track!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

- Maxine Salt

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

max would never say that

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • Some mini general updates since I realized it's been forever since I updated this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!
    • More relationship additions!
    • Also I finally decided it was time to add her personality. This'll change overtime as her character develops.
    • I'M GOING TO GET A REPLACEMENT FOR THE PLACEHOLDER IMAGE. I LOVE IT BUT IT WON'T FIT NOW. BUT I AM STILL GOING TO INCLUDE IT. SAM MINECRAFT RIGHTS
    EDIT: IM DUMB. I PUT THE APPEARANCE AND PERSONALITY IN SPOILERS AND MINECRAFT SAM IS SAVED

EDIT 2: I went ahead and added an entire gallery of Sam art over the years!!

#14 Anonymous, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!

• Sadly the post won't save with the art gallery. The forums and their dumb unstated content limit.
    • BUT we're back with an epic relationship update!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suggestion:
    You could put the photo gallery in a top comment spot, just make it an addition to the current bio layout in another post and expand as needed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A GOOD POINT! I'll consider that!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!

• MORE RELATIONSHIPS!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ngl having neutral be the same white as the spoiler background is kinda annoying. Maybe make that a light grey instead?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for letting me know! i changed it!

#20 Anonymous, May 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2019