The Road Ahead [Update] 1/5/19

Discussion in 'News' started by MindGate, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. MindGate

MindGate Totally Overkill
    Staff Member Lore master

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to relay the sad news regarding the status of "The Road Ahead", I'm afraid the worst assumptions are true. This lore is being considered as over and will not be receiving anymore attention from the remainder of the admin team. I, for one, offer my sincerest apologies for this. I really wanted to see this lore through to an end and I know everyone else did as well, but with the most recent issues which have stemmed up over the past few months from medical issues to family to server corruptions and whatever else have you, we've come to the conclusion it simply isn't doable.

I want to express how much I enjoyed this lore and roleplaying with each and everyone of you. There were some awesome moments this lore and absolutely catastrophic ones. It's been an incredibly fun experience and story to behold and not to mention, our longest lore ever, whether that be for better or for worse. Feel free to share your favorite moments/characters from this lore below.

Also, I cannot stress this enough--if any of you want to expand on the universe even after the conclusion of this one, feel free. All of us love reading your stories and expansions to the universe, I know I'll be writing a few in the future! Just remember, the end doesn't have to be the end.

Special thanks to each and everyone of you for supporting this lore. You make this stuff worth doing.

[​IMG]

2. Manic Pixie

Manic Pixie Dream Girl
    Contributor

Rest in peace, cursed lore.

3. VCarrasola

VCarrasola Master of the Crops Nation

It was the best lore I've played until the weird ass green gas shit in Fairhaven. We had settlements being made and a sketchy raider faction going around. Why do that. Why. I know it was to keep the lore story going but it was such a mood killer imo.

Although of that, I truly enjoyed this lore until I retired. I don't know what crazy shit happened with it after that, but I really liked the world building until that point.

7/10
    Edit
    8/10?
    7.5/10
    8.5/10?
    Memes/10

MindGate likes this.
  4. MindGate

MindGate Totally Overkill
    Staff Member Lore master

I'll say what I usually say. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

VCarrasola likes this.
  5. John/Jane Doe

John/Jane Doe Still Alive.

There certainly was a lot of cooking.

6. Oddish

Oddish New Member

AmongTheCold likes this.