TruEye.net - POST: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PORTLAND BOMBINGS

Discussion in 'Internet Postings' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Information

View the lore information BEFORE posting an application.

Event Notices

>Click here to view<

Character Creation Information

>Click here to view<

Lore Information

>Click here to view<

2. Factions News

Click the link to view information regarding playable IC Factions

>> Click HERE for Lore Information <<

Dismiss Notice
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trueye.net/forums/conspiracies/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-THE PORTLAND-BOMBINGS

[​IMG]
    TruEye.Net

HOME __ SUBMIT A STORY __ FORUMS

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PORTLAND BOMBINGS
    Posted By: BeatenHams (-52)
    Date Posted: November 27th, 2006
    Category: Conspiracies, The Real Truth, Locations and Sites, Worldwide Events

Other Posts By This User:

1. The North Watch Demonology Conspiracy (5/10)
    2. Why I Stopped Working At North Watch (2/10)
    3. The Truth About Hams (1/10)
    4. I Was Abducted By Aliens - Part 1 (1/10)
    5. I was Abducted By Aliens - Part 2 (1/10)

Estimated Reading Time: 7mins

Post 1:
    If you're reading this, then congratulations. You're about to learn the truth about what really happened at the North Watch Portland Branch HQ. Now, I might disappear after this, I don't know for sure. I just want to expose these pigs for what they've really been doing before it happens, though. I can't live with myself knowing that all of this might actually go covered up thanks to the greedy, corrupt pigs handling the scene. If you don't believe me, go there yourself. It's all wrapped up now, trucks, cleanup crews, everything. Most of them are owned by North Watch! It's no wonder there's no actual evidence that URSA was directly involved (besides the grainy camera footage that the media showed) with them tampering with it. Now, what I found? The public needs to know.

First of all, you need to leave everything you know about the incident behind and accept this one simple truth. Everyone you saw on the media being interviewed, survivors of the attack, etc. It was all faked, every single one of them were crisis actors paid to convince you of the narrative that both North Watch and the local government wants you to believe. I went there myself, I spoke to people on the streets and real employees who were in the building at the time. Some of them didn't even know who these people were! The first report I got is what sent me down this rabbit hole, I met a woman who for the sake of privacy I'll call Jill told me that hours before the attack that the front lobby was roped off for remodeling. This was not told on the news at all, why? Because North Watch knew that the attack would happen. They knew that someone was going to walk into the lobby that day and set off an explosive device. Now, Jill had a lot to say about this whole incident. The people that worked under the listed casualties were apparently not even working the building that day, she told me they'd been carted off to work on a special project at a facility in the wilderness of Steens Mountain. I tried to get more information out of her, but she eventually shut up after she saw the North Watch reps nearby, I knew I had to get more information regarding this incident and this mysterious facility in Steens Mountain.

Post 2:
    I'm back. I had to cut that last post short, I think they found me. I'm at an undisclosed friends house now and safe for the time being, so I'll continue from where I left off. I couldn't go up to Steens Mountain and wander around with no idea of where to go, so I decided to break into the site of the bombing to get more information. It was difficult, security there was INSANE. Not just your average guards either, some were armed with MP5s. I don't know what's going on there, but it's something big. I ended up managing to get up to the central administrative offices and I hit the motherlode. I found blueprints for some facility in Steens Mountain and coordinates to get to the site. Not only that, I managed to pull some camera footage from the day of the incident. On my way out of the facility, I managed to get a peek inside a meeting room where those security stooges were interrogating someone. I don't know what the deal was there, I decided that was my mark to GTFO.

I wish I could share the footage I took, but I can't. If I do, this entire post might get taken down and everything will be for nothing. I'll do my best to describe it and I can't say anything other than this is the truth. I've dedicated my entire life to this and I can't believe these bastards have been hiding in under our noses the entire time. I just want to help society, I want you all to know this because you deserve to know. The explosion? It was detonated by North Watch themselves to cover up a containment break. I believe there's a facility underneath of the Portland HQ and I think it holds supernatural creatures. Stuff that we've always written about, the footage? I saw a fucking demon in the lobby. I saw other entities too, the bombs were a panicked reaction to contain them. They brought the lobby down, blew whatever evidence they could up and then covered it all up and threw the blame over on whatever organization they could. URSA is innocent and these people are monsters. I don't know if I'll be able to, but I'll try to put the footage on another format soon so I can prove it.

I tried to follow up on the Steens Mountain lead and I found the facility but I couldn't get in. I'll leave some pictures I took below and you can tell me what you think they're using this place for.

[​IMG]

This is where the story ends, for now. I don't know if I'll find anything else but I'm going to try my best before they find me and make me disappear. If I never post here again, that's what happened. I think I'm going to be able to avoid them, though. I'm going to make an effort to cross the border into Mexico to lay low with some friends I met online. We have to take these corporations down and take our lives back. We know what they're doing now. We just have to take the first step.

Abra, xxvenomxxbro, Rally and 2 others like this.
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted By: JudgementalJohnny (-2)
    Holy shit. I knew it! I'm going to pass this along ASAP

Posted By: SteelFanfare (0)
    bad pic. story sucks.

Posted By: AcerTense (-30)
    lol this guy again. Duuuuuuuuuuude learn how to fucking write already, all u do is write about this stupid corporation and put together insane shit. either ur insane, or ur fucking dumb, either one is bad. cant wait to see this post get taken down tho.

Posted By: CrackitBob (+10)
    Lad, I don't support making stories on real tragic events. I hope you get help.

Posted By: FilmerFierro (+5)
    DOWNVOTE!!!!!!!!

Posted By: AndrewNoah (+1)
    lol

Posted By: TrueAussie (+1)
    Story sucks.

Posted By: M4RVINAT0R (+4)
    Uhhh, no. This is terrible.

Posted By: IceDancer (+1)
    Tbh, I wasn't even going to respond to this but I saw some idiots actually starting to send this around on social media as some sort of truth. Most people are shitting on it, but I have no doubt some morons here are actually believing this crap. First of all, that picture is of GRANITE MOUNTAIN. If you're going to falsely a story on a very real tragedy where people lost their lives, at least do some research on what shit you're spewing out on a website that is dedicated to actually informing people instead of putting out personally invested lies. You lost your job, get over it. Lastly, BeatenHams, you're an idiot. I'm informing the moderators on the website of this shit as soon as I can. I hope they take this down and finally ban you.

Posted By: AmongtheCold (0)
    What.

Posted By: TruthSeeker (OWNER) (+1)
    Thread locked. Looking into this now, apologies.

Tucker and AmongTheCold like this.
  3. AmongTheCold

AmongTheCold Active Member
    Contributor

What.
    [​IMG]

#3 AmongTheCold, Mar 2, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOWNVOTE!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster: Anonymus

RE: trueye.net/forums/conspiracies/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-THE PORTLAND-BOMBINGS

WTF man, did you pull this out of your ass? Where are the hard evidences? [email protected] in to a facility with armed guards....feeling Rambo much?
    Ye sure - bet the NW guys were just letting docs laying about too. Even if you got in, fuck, those are totally hoax, bro. They let you grab. Get out of your own ass ffs.

MindGate, xxvenomxxbro and Devon like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster: Truth1s0utTh33r

RE: RE: trueye.net/forums/conspiracies/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-THE PORTLAND-BOMBINGS

Not true dude. Saw them pull shit like that. Corporations own this mudball dude. Money buys everything, few people disappearing? Noone bats a fucking eye. Cops get paid, court gets their share, find a culprit, everyone walks away.

Heard rumors it was one of them green groups again. Not the shitty kumbaya folk, but the ones with enough TNT to make a whale fly to the moon. So yeah. Thx OP for sharing the intel, we should all dig around more.

Devon and MindGate like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster: Lix Tetrax

RE: RE: trueye.net/forums/conspiracies/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-THE PORTLAND-BOMBINGS

I didn't think I'd be making a post here but here I am.

I was outsourced to help with the cleanup and rescue of individuals inside the rubble of the NW HQ from another county. Now I know I found around 5 or so people with the team I was with, 3 of which were dead. 2 of them were in really rough shape. Now looking back I thought I saw some odd stuff in the rubble but I didn't think anything of it at the time. Medical equipment and lab equipment? I dunno but that's not stuff that would be in a lobby. But here's the weirdest bit, on my way back home after helping with the cleanup, the engine and the hydraulics failed in my vehicle within seconds of each other. My dog and I nearly died in the crash that ensued. I'd think we got off lucky seeing that we're alive and all, but I don't know. I'm just looking for whoever it was that messed with my ride. Was it North Watch, or URSA?

Let me know what you all think. There's been a lot going on for me recently that I find concerning and I'd like to get the bottom of it.
    ~Lix Tetrax

Abra likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted By: SteelFanfare (0)
    Date Posted: December 1st, 2006
    learn to drive lol.

Abra, AmongTheCold and xxvenomxxbro like this.